There are times when we all need extra support and help in working through difficulties. I am here to help you to address the obstacles and challenges that life brings.
If you notice yourself in the same repeating negative patterns, unable to achieve the goals you set for yourself, in relationships that don’t seem to work out, have a sense that you are a failure in life, or just feeling lonely, depressed, anxious, or angry, I can help you gain clarity and a direction for growth.
Therapeutic conversations are a process of collaboration between therapist and client where problem stories are explored in detail. I help my clients uncover hidden skills leading to new understandings of problems, and then to new perspectives about moving forward. These collaborative conversations can play an important part in helping you see your life in new and hopeful ways.
Clients seek my services for the following:
- Anger that is interfering with life
- Recovering from childhood abuse
- Shame, guilt, and feelings of worthlessness
- Relationship struggles
- Blended families
- Personal growth challenges
- Adjustment and life transition difficulties
- Sexual concerns, from intimacy to addiction
- Dissatisfaction with life
- Difficulty with self-care
- Feeling alone in a relationship
- Putting others’ needs before one’s own
- Loss and grief
I meet with adolescents, adult individuals and couples wanting relief from anger, depression, anxiety, trauma, as well as life change in areas such as work, family, relationship, and self. My focus is on the apprehensions of daily life, and the creativity of my clients.
Want to learn more about how therapy can help?